Friday, November 12, 2010

London part deux!

Rain doesn't make for a good time to visit a castle. Our second trip to London was delayed because the taxi company wouldn't answer their phone, after an hour of trying and a quick call to change our bus ticket due to missing the bus we found out that most of the roads were flooded. We managed to catch the next bus and made it to London earlier than our original bus, funny how that works! This time we decided to check out some markets so naturally we had to stop off at Knotting Hill. It was very beautiful and I think I need to move there, only need to make a lot of money first, lol! Then we trekked over to the Westfield shopping centre which is the biggest mall I've ever seen. After walking around in amazement for a while we caught the tube back to our station, I am in love with the tube!!! Colorado needs a tube! After a rather annoying bus ride home I discovered two rather large blisters on my feet, lucky me! It's been over two weeks and I still have those dang blisters!!! Anyhoo here are some pictures from our second trip to London.

The beautiful Knotting Hill:






Super cool store, not so excited about the rain:

No comments:

Post a Comment