Sunday, November 7, 2010

London!!!

Went to London on Thursday and had a blast!!! We took a bus up there which was quite nice although I think we were the only ones on it who were younger than 65. When we got there we headed straight for the Palace. The queen was out but we got some great pictures, apparently she was in Portsmouth that day, funny! Anyhoo from there we headed off for Big Ben, Trafalger Square and the London Eye, took a few detours along the way and finally made it to the square.
After lunch we checked out the London Eye and Big Ben. Then we decided to go to Harrods, little did we knowHarrods was going to be a 2 mile walk. After we hoofed it all the way to Harrods we stopped at one of their cafes for a lemonade, next time I'll get a coffee or something. Harrods was HUGE!!! I knew it would be big but not that crazy, there was madness all around and I was in love if I could live there I totally would :)

Here is a picture of me in London:



I'll post more later!



No comments:

Post a Comment